100% Satisfaction with Low Price Guaranteed. Otherwise cheerfully money back
NO HIDDEN COST & NO DRAMA
Excellent Cleaning Blogs- How To Clean Leather Couch
Your leather couch is an investment worth keeping up. Every day there is dust piling up, dirt settling in, dander from pets, kids bouncing with shoes on, spills, and dirty clothes rubbing against it. Help protect and keep your leather couch looking new. Have a professional cleaning service provider take care of your leather couch.
Save Time and Money with a Professional Cleaning
Replacing a couch is expensive. You will actually save time and money with a professional cleaning because the life of your couch can be extended. There will be no need to go out and buy a new one if it's clean and minimal damage.
Cleaning Your Couch Weekly
You should clean your couch weekly to help prevent buildup. With just a few steps, your couch can stay just as good looking as when you first brought it home. Here are tips on keeping your couch clean.
- Vacuum your couch thoroughly with a soft brush that's attached to your vacuum. This helps pick up any deposits.
- Blot of spills immediately to make sure they don't settle into your leather.
- Always clean your couch with light soaps like Ivory or Dove.
- Use clean and fresh cloths
- Always dry your leather to prevent it from souring and loosing it's soft texture
Take Proper Care to Prevent Damage
In addition to cleaning your leather couch, you should also take other precautionary measures.
- Keep your leather couch out of the sun and away from heating vents.
- Don't let children lay across the arms of the couch. This will wear the material out.
- Never smoke on or near the couch. Cigarette and cigar smoke soaks into the fabrics of leather and also the ash could burn a whole in the couch.
For your leather couch cleaning needs, Excellent Cleaning is a phone call away at 1300 398 328. Don't hesitate to call and speak to our friendly team.