100% Satisfaction with Low Price Guaranteed. Otherwise cheerfully money back
NO HIDDEN COST & NO DRAMA
Excellent Cleaning Blogs- How To Clean White Leather
Adding white to any room opens the room up. It gives a classy and elegant feel. Surely having white leather furniture can make anyone the envy of their friends. Not so much just because it may look expensive, but because they will wonder: How do you keep it so white. Excellent Cleaning has been the best kept secret for years when it comes to our leather cleaning, Melbourne residents.
Tips On Cleaning Your White Leather
For in-between professional cleanings, it’s important to keep your white leather upholstery as clean as possible.
- Always vacuum your leather to keep dust and dirt from building up.
- Wipe up spills immediately. The longer a spill sits, the more time it has to penetrate into your leather fibers causing hard to remove stains.
- When cleaning your white leathers, use a mild soap such as Dove or Ivory.
- Never scrub your couch with any harsh abrasives. Use a soft and clean cloth and blot, not rub spills and stains.
- Once your leather has dried, always vacuum after cleaning a spill to help ensure no soap is left behind.
Clean For More Than The Look
Besides keeping your leather white, cleaning it helps protect it from damages, prevents health problems, and cleans odors. Our professional couch cleaning service provides an effective manual cleaning service. We vacuum the area to remove any dirt. We offer three methods of cleaning your white leather furniture. Besides these services, we also offer a leather shampoo and conditioning service to help aid in a longer life for your leather.
- Standard cleaning for light stains
- Deluxe steaming for soiled leather removing germs, bacteria, and dust
- Super deluxe steam with Scotchgard to help protect it from the sun’s harmful rays
When you need a professional who provides quality care, contact Excellent Cleaning at 1300 398 328. We are the key in keeping all of your upholstery new and fresh looking.