100% Satisfaction with Low Price Guaranteed. Otherwise cheerfully money back
NO HIDDEN COST & NO DRAMA
Excellent Cleaning Blogs- Is Cleaning Your Mattress Necessary
If you feel your bedroom is clean because you don’t see dust or dirt around, you are wrong. There are harmful particles lurking in your mattress right now. One way to ensure you have a healthy night’s sleep is to hire a professional to clean it for you. When you select a mattress cleaning Melbourne service provider, you need one who is qualified and offers excellent service. There are enough harmful things in your mattress. Don’t make matters worse by having a provider add harmful chemicals to your mattress.
Things You Can Do For Healthier Bedding
- Wash and change your sheets regularly
- Allow sunlight in your room to kill germs and bacteria
- Turn down the sheets and blankets to allow your bedding to breathe and dry out
- Keep pets off the bed, preferably out your bedroom
- Change your clothing when coming from outdoors
- Hire a professional cleaning service every 6 months
Why You Should Clean Your Mattress
Your mattress is a breeding ground with dangers lurking in every crevice. Regular cleaning alone won’t kill them. A mattress cover only locks them in and can make matters worse because these germs and bugs thrive on heat and moisture. Cleaning your mattress can help asthma suffers. Some of the dangers in your mattress include:
- Dust mites
- Dust mite feces
- Dead skin
- Fungal spores
- Bacteria and
How to Give a General Cleaning to your Mattress
Even if you receive a professional cleaning every six months, it’s still important to clean your mattress in between cleanings.
- Regularly vacuum your mattress
- Treat stains with an upholstery cleaner
- For bloodstains apply a small amount of hydrogen peroxide and blot the stain out. Rinse with cold water.
- To remove Cigarette smells, mix one part baking soda with two parts of cold water. Then, mist the bed lightly. Or spray heavily with Lysol
Contact Excellent Cleaning today at 1300 398 328 and schedule an effective and safe mattress cleaning. Our service technicians will clean your mattress and help improve a better night’s sleep by sanitizing and removing dirt and stains.